My blogger friend Jessica over at Reading with Jessica has set up a summer bingo challenge with Jana at Artsy Reader Girl. I am going to attempt to play along this summer. I’ll update you with how I’m doing periodically.
NEW-TO-ME AUTHOR SUMMER BINGO
- This event lasts from June 1st-August 31st.
- You can only count books towards the bingo card if you have not read that author before.
- Each book only counts for one bingo spot. You can’t use one book for multiple spots.
- A bingo can be horizontal, vertical, or diagonal.
- Feel free to use any genre for this challenge. Multiple genres even!
- Use the hashtag #nasbingo to share updates on social media/blog posts.
Where you can join:
Recommended by a friend: Marrying His Runaway Heiress by Therese Beharrie
Over 400 pages long: The Royal We by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan
Features a vacation: Vegas Love by Jillian Dodd
First in a series: The Hook Up (Game On, #1) by Kristen Callihan
Standalone: The First Score by Amie Knight
We’ll see how I do and I might tackle another bingo on the card, if I make it through these.