My blogger friend Jessica over at Reading with Jessica has set up a summer bingo challenge with Jana at Artsy Reader Girl. I am going to attempt to play along this summer. I’ll update you with how I’m doing periodically.
NEW-TO-ME AUTHOR SUMMER BINGO
- This event lasts from June 1st-August 31st.
- You can only count books towards the bingo card if you have not read that author before.
- Each book only counts for one bingo spot. You can’t use one book for multiple spots.
- A bingo can be horizontal, vertical, or diagonal.
- Feel free to use any genre for this challenge. Multiple genres even!
- Use the hashtag #nasbingo to share updates on social media/blog posts.
Where you can join:
Completed Bingo squares are ✓ off. Titles are linked to my reviews.
✓ Recommended by a friend: Spoiler Alert by Olivia Dade
Over 400 pages long:
✓ Features a vacation: Vegas Love by Jillian Dodd
✓ First in a series: The Hook Up (Game On, #1) by Kristen Callihan
✓ Standalone: The First Score by Amie Knight
I’ve almost got a Bingo! 4 down and 1 more to go! Now, I just need to find a new-to-me author with a book over 400 pages long.