Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday!
Titles That Would Make Good Band Names
1. Broken & Screwed (Tijan)
This just makes me think 90’s grunge band.
2. Atheists Who Kneel and Pray (Tarryn Fisher)
Does anyone else imagine this as a hard rock band?
3. God-Shaped Hole (Tiffanie DeBartolo)
This could be another grunge or rock band.
4. Riven Knight (Devney Perry)
Heavy metal for sure!
5. The Lucky Heart (Devney Perry)
Can’t you hear a song by this band on country radio?
6. Echoes Between Us (Katie McGarry)
Kind of makes me think 80’s pop.
7. The Raging Ones (Krista & Becca Ritchie)
Cookie monster music as my husband calls it or death metal.
8. The Other Side (Kim Holden)
I’m thinking alternative rock. Something smooth and soft.
9. Bred (Ginger Scott)
Old school rock and roll.
10. Beauty and the Beefcake (Pippa Grant)
I’m thinking this is a girl and guy. Maybe a gal kind of like Zooey Deschanel and some really ripped dude. They would be kind of folky.
11. Daisy Jones & The Six (Taylor Jenkins Reid)
LOL. This so needed to be a real band that I couldn’t leave it out.