Series: Wynn Hockey, #3
Author: Kelly Jamieson
Publication Date: November 19, 2019
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Sports
Note: This review is for an ARC and is my unbiased opinion.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★
When your name is Wynn, victory’s the only option…
Everly Wynn: As the only daughter in the Wynn family of hockey heroes, I never shared the ice with my brothers—or the approval they got from my father.
And that was before the scandal that ruined my life at sixteen.
Now that I’ve put all that behind me and built a successful career, the last thing I need is another hockey player in my life.
Especially one like Wyatt Bell.
He’s an arrogant, fast-living party boy. I hate how he gets by on his good looks and charm.
So why can’t I get him out of my mind?
Wyatt Bell: Life is short, and you’ve got to live it to the fullest. I learned that the hard way.
So on the ice, I always play to win, and on the town, fun and flirting are my game.
Because it’s better to laugh your way through the pain than to let them see you’re hurting—but I’ll never stop wishing I could find someone to share the real me with.
Something about Everly Wynn makes me think she could be the one.
But all she sees is a hockey jock hooked on good times.
If she didn’t take herself so seriously, maybe she would take a chance on being happy.
Kelly Jamieson is back with a third book in the Wynn Hockey series, Win Big. Here are things I liked and disliked about it.
What I liked:
- How Everly and Wyatt’s relationship started off. It had this enemies to lovers vibe.
- The fake relationship aspect.
- Everly and Wyatt as a couple.
- Who Wyatt was on the inside compared to who portrayed himself to be at times.
- The friendships between the gals.
- Everly’s backstory.
What I disliked:
- Everly felt like she had two distinct parts of her personality that didn’t always mesh well.
- The lawsuit story. It took away from the love story.
- I wanted it to be a little longer with more time with Everly and Watt as a couple.
Overall, it was a quick and fun to read sports romance.