Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s is Books to Read By the Pool/At the Beach. When I think of fun summer reads, I think YA contemporaries. This week my list has some of my favorite summery YA contemporary novels.
1. Once and for All by Sarah Dessen
2. Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
3. On the Fence by Kasie West
4. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
5. Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally
6. When It’s Real by Erin Watt
7. Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
8. Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry
9. The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
10. This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills