Good morning! Today, you’re going to learn a little more about me through the Get to Know Me Tag. Before beginning, I need to thank Talia @ Red Hot Ink for tagging me for this fun tag. 🙂
- go https://grad.cochise.edu/college/master-thesis-interview-guide/20/ rhetorical analysis introduction paragraph example mres creative writing essay on how i spent my summer vacation in english purchase of viagra essay in kannada about zoo marxism thesis antithesis synthesis accutane lip care nexium take with food physic review https://austinmusicfoundation.org/papers/e-learning-research-papers-pdf/2020/ source url personalized papers source link click here how to write an article proposal enter enter viagra euphoria http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/how-to-critically-analyse-a-case-study/26/ essay score sat ibm global services resume 2002 thesis proposal format https://farwell.com/camp/custom-blog-ghostwriter-services-ca.html http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/what-a-good-essay-topic/14/ source the miracle worker essay enter site https://goeatgive.com/write/essay-on-bravery-in-hindi/10/ Name: Deanna
- Nicknames: None
- Birthday: October 29th
- Star Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Office Professional Substitute / Stay at home mom
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Hair Length: Long
- Eye Color: Blue
- Best Feature: My smile
- Braces: Yes, in 7th and 8th grade.
- Piercings: Now, in my ears. Back in the day I had my belly button pierced. That scar is so awesome now.
- Tattoos: Yes, I have a small butterfly on the lower right side of my back. It is NOT a tramp stamp. I had it done before there was such a thing.
- Right or Left: Right
- Real Holiday: The first holiday I remember is when I was 5. I got a cabbage patch doll. The original cabbage patch doll. Yes, I’m old.
- Best Friend: First one was Bettina. Second one was Melissa. Third was Jaime. Still friends with all of them.
- Award: I got an award for being the nicest in 9th grade.
- Concert: Not musical at all. I did play both basketball and fastpitch through high school.
- TV Show(s): The Big Bang Theory, So You Think You Can Dance, Party of Five, Sons of Anarchy
- Color: Shades of blue, pink and purple
- Song: Right now, Halsey’s Now or Never.
- Restaurant: Ranchito. It’s the Mexican restaurant down the street.
- Shop: Modcloth.com
- Books: This past week it was the Fallen Crest High series by Tijan. Changes all of the time, and I have so many favorite authors.
- Shoes: New Balance Fresh Foam
- Feeling: Tired. I stayed up too late reading.
- Single or Taken: 16 and a half years of togetherness and 10 and half years of marriage, so I’m pretty taken. 😉
- Eating: Quaker Cinnamon Spice Oatmeal
- Thinking About: I need to tell my kid to get ready for school.
- Watching: Nothing.
- Wearing: Pajama pants and a t-shirt. I look hot. Lol.
- Want Children: Nope. Well, not anymore. One and done.
- Want to be Married: Yes. No plans of divorcing ever.
- Careers in Mind: I’d love to be a stay at home mom forever, but that won’t happen. I’m not sure what I want to do now that I’m a grown up.
Do You Believe in:
- God: Yes.
- Miracles: Yes, maybe.
- Love at First Sight: No. There’s only lust at first sight.
- Ghosts: I want to say no, but you never know. And I’d rather not know.
- Aliens: Same as ghosts.
- Soul Mates: So, yes, I think I do. I read this book called When it Rains by Lisa DeJong and it made me think about this a lot. I’ve loved more than one person in my life, and I think every relationship has meaning. Here’s a quote that maybe helps…“There’s a difference between soul mates and true love. Looking at the surface, they are similar, but when I dug deep down inside, I found they were different. Is one type of love better than the other? I don’t know but I’m lucky enough to have found them both.” I think that’s kind of how I feel.
- Heaven & Hell: I hope there’s a heaven, and maybe a hell for some really horrible people.
- Kissing on the First Date: Since I’m never going to date again (hopefully), I say go for it!
- Yourself: Yes, I’m awesome!
Ari @ The Daydreaming Bookworm
Ashley @ What’s She Reading?
Betwixt the Pages
Claire @ Art and Soul
Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
Lois @ My Midnight Musings
Maren @ The Worn Bookmark
Raven @ Dreamy Addictions
Stephanie @ Stephanie’s Book Reviews
Susan @ Susan Loves Books
The Bookie Monsters