I’m back again with another monthly http://welcomeicarea.org/comparative-essay-steps/ get link https://commquest.org/medicine/sildenafil-walgreens-price/75/ cialis off patent date expository essay thesis statement follow https://grad.cochise.edu/college/example-introduction-with-thesis-statement/20/ best course work editor for hire online as the writer of a descriptive essay you should go to site hire someone to write my research paper source go professional term paper editor service for school click essay on the great gatsby movie buy a research proposal http://mcorchestra.org/138-resume-writing-services-philadelphia/ critical thinking essay help see url apa essay example 2009 best buy financial statement analysis essays how to make cialis https://grad.cochise.edu/college/doctoral-thesis-committee/20/ sample of a term paper format click here source link see url 2017 New Adult Reading Challenge update! For those of you who aren’t familiar with the challenge, it’s hosted by Cátia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much. I’ve been steadily inching toward my goal of 100 New Adult novels this year. So far I’ve completed 49 books! I’m almost 50% of the way toward my goal.
I’ve also made great progress on the 2017 New Adult Reading Challenge Bingo. I just need 3 more books to finish the card. I’ve listed them below and linked them to their Goodreads pages in case anyone is interested in finding out more about them.
- book set in college: No Bad Days (Fisher Brothers, #1)
- a re-read: Confess
- book about friendship: Love Story (Love Unexpectedly, #3)
- book with only male POV: Undeclared (Burnham College, #2)
- book based on its cover: Maybe Never
- new to you author: Bossman
- diverse novel: Goodbye Paradise
- book you can finish in one day: Troublemaker (Prescott Family, #1.5)
- hyped book: A Boy Like You.
- book set in summer: Co-Wrecker
- book that makes you laugh: The Cad and the Co-ed (Rugby, #3)
- 2017 release: The Rule Maker (The Rule Breakers, #2)
- star (free choice): Sweet Soul (Sweet Home, #4)
- book with with music or art: The Feeling of Forever
- book about road trip: Unwritten
- book out of your comfort zone: Johnny and Jamaal
- book you knew nothing about: Sweet Home (Sweet Home, #1)
- new adult bestseller: Fake Fiancée
- start a new series: Lila (Boyle Heights, #1)
- debut novel:
- one word title: Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
- book about sports: Cross Check (Bayard Hockey, #2)
- LGBTQ novel: Off Campus (Bend or Break, #1)
- book recommendation:
- bottom of your TBR: Sweet Fall (Sweet Home, #2)
If you have any recommendations for a debut novel, let me know! I have a recommended book lined up. I just need a debut novel.