Thanks to Birdie Bookworm for tagging me for the Book Blogger Insider Tag!
- Answer the questions below
- Credit the creator: Jamie @ A Little Slice of Jamie
- Tag at least 5 people
- Have fun!
1. Where do you typically write your blog posts?
Imagine a white bedroom filled with black office furniture. Below the black table desk there is a computer. On the top of the desk, a monitor and keyboard. The monitor is framed by a window in the background that look directly at the house across the street. This is where the magic normally happens. Otherwise, it’s downstairs on my laptop at the kitchen table.
2. How long does it generally take you to write a book review?
I would say too long, but others would probably say too long.
3. When did you start your book blog?
June 1, 2015 was the day I pulled up my big girl panties and went for it.
4. What is the worst thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
Coming up with fresh sounding reviews.
5. What is the best thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
I love the bookish community. I feel like we’re all “soul sisters/brothers”. We get the compulsion to read and desire to own everything bookish.
6. What blog post have you had the most fun writing so far?
Last year, during Valentine’s week, I came up with love song themed posts. They were so much fun!
7. What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
Top Ten Tuesday posts are always fun to write, but my favorite are probably reviews where the book blew me away and I can’t wait to share it.
8. When do you typically write?
Usually, it’s during the day when my daughter is at school. Sometimes, it’s about 9pm when she’s gone to sleep.
9. Do you review every book you read?
Pretty much. Yes. I should just say yes.
10. How do you write your book reviews? With a cup of coffee or tea? With Netflix? Cuddled with your fur baby?
I always have a huge water bottle next to me or a cup of hot water with lemon. Sometimes there is a little snack. Most of the time I have music playing.
11. When do you write your book reviews? Right after finishing the book? Two weeks after finishing the book?
I try to write them soon after finishing so I can remember everything I want to comment on.
12. How often do you post?
Usually Monday through Friday. Every once in a while there will be a post on the weekend.
Ali @ I Wuv Books
Ari @ The Daydreaming Bookworm
Cristina @ My Tiny Obsession
Krysti @ YA and Wine
Stephanie @ Stephanie’s Book Reviews