Lately, my website has been having some crazy issues. Some of you tried to comment on my blog a couple of weeks ago and got bot errors. This week, my follow by email and social media widgets disappeared. Two days ago I had two completed blog drafts disappear. I tried to deal with my hosting company, but they weren’t very helpful. I spent hours (and I do mean hours) on the phone and online chatting. Finally, I was so frustrated I decided to switch providers.
With the switch of providers, there are bound to be a few glitches. I have already noticed that images posted under my old hosting company aren’t always showing up on my blog now. I’m going to try to get everything back to normal, so please be patient with me. I would like to ask that if you notice anything that doesn’t seem normal about my blog, please let me know. I want to make sure I work to get everything resolved in a timely manner.
Thanks for understanding!