It’s a miracle! The sun is out in the Pacific Northwest this week! It’s perfect time to accept The Orang-utan Librarian‘s nomination for The Sunshine Blogger Award. 🙂 Thank you!
I have to admit, I’ve accepted this award a few times now. I just can’t help myself. Answering questions is so much fun! So bear with me as I accept again and nominate some newer to me bloggers!
The Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you!
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and let them know they were nominated.
- Ask the nominees 11 questions
1.If time travelling was an option, which historical figure would you most like to meet?
JFK? I honestly, don’t know so I’ll go with him.
2.And who would you like to meet if it wasn’t an option?
I would like to meet Hillary Clinton. Why? Well, my BFF is her biggest fan. I would have to take my BFF with me and give her the gift of meeting her.
3.When daydreaming about time travelling (c’mon we all do it!) do you worry about the butterfly effect?
I actually don’t have any desire to time travel. Maybe because I would worry about the butterfly effect.
4.What are your feelings about James Bond?
I don’t really have any. I’ve kind of watched some of the movies with my hubby, but not really. I think Sean Connery would be my favorite.
5.If you were a spy, what gadget would you most like to have?
Something to help me hear far away conversations.
6.Would you make a good international superspy or a bad one? Why?
Probably a bad one. I hate flying. That makes it hard to be international anything.
7.How often do you fly in dreams?
Never that I can remember.
6.If you could reinvent the world- what colour would you make the sky?
I kind of like it blue. I don’t think I would change it. Or maybe I would make it pinky orange like at sunset, but then sunset wouldn’t be special.
7.If you’d been born in the dark ages, do you reckon you’d have believed the earth was flat?
Probably. I tend to go with the flow.
8.On a scale of one to ten, how surreal do you feel like these questions are getting?
Um, well, I haven’t done a great job of answering them. Sorry. So, I’ll just give you a ten.
I’ve run out of questions- do ten star jumps!
Yeah, not happening. Lol.
- What’s the weirdest dream you’ve had?
- Who is the most annoying book character you’ve ever read?
- How do you feel about cheating in book romances?
- Do you believe in aliens?
- What’s the next book you’re going to read?
- What’s your favorite animal?
- What’s the one place in the world you wish you could visit?
- How do you feel about music from the 1980’s?
- Do people in Seattle use umbrellas?
- Who is your favorite book character?
- What’s your favorite movie of all time?
Camryn @ The Writing Crafter
Jennifer @ Wonderland Review
Kathy @ A View to A Book
Sheri @ Read in a Flash
Jacquie @ Rattle the Stars
Lauren @ The Laurenest
Joyce @ bookshoardergal
Sam @ The Literary Sam