I saw The Mean Girls Book Tag over on Betwixt These Pages. Beth invited anyone who wanted to participate to do so, so I am! Thanks, Beth!
1) WHICH FICTIONAL CHARACTER’S NAMES DID YOU GET COMPLETELY WRONG?
I constantly say “Bone Marrow” in my head every time I read “Mare Barrow”. I can’t help it. Does anyone else do that? Or is it just me?
2) WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLACE IN A FICTIONAL WORLD FROM ANOTHER BOOK OR SERIES?
I would like to take Bone Marrow out of Glass Sword and place her in Catching Fire. Her trust issues would come in handy. I’m hoping the dome would have Silent Stone built into it.
3) REPETITION. REPETITION. WHICH BOOK GAVE YOU DÉJÀ VU OF ANOTHER BOOK WHILE READING IT?
Not that they’re exactly the same, but Marie Force’s Fatal Series reminds me a lot of J.D. Robb’s In Death Series.
4) WHICH BOOK GAVE YOU THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF GIRL POWER FEELS?
People are going to disagree with me on this one, but all Anna did in Anna and the French Kiss was pine over someone else’s boyfriend. Total lack of girl power there.
5) NAME A CHARACTER YOU FELT LIKE YOU WANTED TO CHEER ON WHILE READING.
I did cheer on Candice the entire time I was reading MacKenzie Fire. She had a heart of gold and would do anything for her friends. She was spunky and funny while doing it, too!
6) HOW LONG DO YOU TYPICALLY SPEND AT A BOOK SHOP?
I don’t go often since I mostly buy e-books, but it can be an hour or more depending on how much time I have.
7) WHICH CHARACTER WOULD HAVE TO GET OUT A RESTRAINING ORDER ON YOU, IF THEY WERE REAL?
Ugh. I don’t even remember his name, but the guy in this one that tries to attack her.
8) WHICH OVERHYPED BOOK WERE YOU CAUTIOUS ABOUT READING?
I wasn’t sure it was going to be my thing because it was Fantasy, so I was nervous because everyone loved it so much. So did I.
9) WE ALL LOVE REGINA GEORGE. NAME A VILLAIN YOU JUST LOVE TO HATE.
President Snow. Just reading about him and his roses gave me the chills.
10) YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL PARENT.
11) WHICH BOOK OR SERIES WOULD YOU LOVE TO CATCH ON?
I love these two series so much. Not enough people have read them. Do it!
12) DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL CHARACTER TO READ ABOUT!
I love cocky male points of view. I can’t help it. They’re usually so funny.
13) WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN A BOOK GIVES YOU A BAD CASE OF ‘THE FEELS’?
Feel. Sometimes cry, if I need to.
14) WHICH CHARACTER’S ONE LINERS WOULD YOU LOVE TO CLAIM FOR YOUR OWN?
I can’t think of one off the top of my head!!! I don’t know!
15) NAME A CHARACTER’S DECISION THAT HAS MADE YOU ROLL YOUR EYES.
Oh, Logan. So predictable at times.
Ashley @ What’s She Reading?
Claire @ Art and Soul
Carrie @ reading is my superpower
Jesse @ Books at Dawn