Thank you to Amy @ Curiouser and Curiouser for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, do it! It’s amazing.
I know I’ve done this one before, but it’s always fun to state random facts about myself and keep the award nominations going.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
7 Facts About Me:
- I played high school basketball and fastpitch.
- I used to have a pager. Finding a payphone and carrying change to call people back was so 1997.
- I have pictures of the people I love up all around my house. I love looking at the memories.
- People complain about the rain in Seattle. I don’t really mind it. It means I can wear sweatshirts.
- I didn’t have a Halloween costume this year. I showed up at a friend’s party and when they asked what I was I said, “Mom of the year. Because there is no award for that.”
- I’ve seen Pentatonix four times in concert. I would have seen them a fifth time this past August if I hadn’t been leaving for vacation the next day.
- I tap danced from 5 to 17 years old.
If you’ve already received this award or don’t feel like doing this, feel free to ignore my tag.
Alex @ Alextheshadowgirl’s Blog
Amy @ Book Enthrall
Aneta @ Aneta Quinn
Claire @ Art and Soul
Courtney @ Abibliophobic Tendencies
Hayley @ rathertoofondofbooks
Jenna @ Reading with Jenna
Lucía @ Making Days Better
Maren @ The Worn Bookmark
Megan @ Little Blog of Books
Michelle @ Mishi Reads
Raven @ Dreamy Addictions
Stefanie @ yourdaughtersbookshelf
Stephanie @ Stephanie’s Book Reviews