I need to thank thenightgirl for nominating me for this really cool thing called The Liebster Award. This fun award is one that’s passed around between bloggers. It’s kind of a way to help promote blogs that are just getting started. In order to receive the award, you must have less than 200 followers.
Once you are nominated for the award, you can choose to nominate other new bloggers for the award yourself. There are some rules, though. In your award post, you must:
- Thank and link to the blog that nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions they gave you.
- Nominate 10 blogs (Must have less than 200 followers each.).
- Propose 10 new questions for your nominees
- Include these rules in the post
So, here are the ten questions I received their answers:
Tell me about your favorite book genre? or sub genres? Why is it your favorite?
- Contemporary Romance is my favorite genre. It can be YA, NA, or Adult. I just like a good love story.
Do you have any other passions? if so, what are they?
- Hmmm….I’m not sure if I have any other passions. I do like music and working out, but I wouldn’t say they are passions.
Favorite summer activity that isn’t reading?
- Boating and camping.
How do you feel about gardening?
- I don’t do it. Well, my husband and kiddo planted some snap peas and carrots this year. I helped pick them. Does that count? I’m all for it, but haven’t really done it. I do hate yard work, though. Allergies ruin it for me.
Do you believe in mermaids?
- Do I believe in mermaids. Lol. Well, let’s see. No, not really. Maybe they could have centuries ago since they’re part of legends, but in this day and age it’s a definite no. Sorry Discovery Channel “Documentary.” Not buying it.
What historical period of time do you think you would have liked to live in?
- Honestly, I’m good with the here and now. I like running water, toilets and such. I can’t really imagine any other time. I got to see the 80’s and 90’s. That was pretty dope.
Do you prefer stand alone books or trilogies or even series?
- I love them all. Each of those categories has excellent books in it.
If you could choose a best friend from a book (e.g. what main characters best friend would you want to be your best friend) who would it be and from what book?
- That’s an easy one for me. Right now I’m obsessed with Bright Side and Gus by Kim Holden. That series is AMAZING! So, I’m going to say Kate and Gus. You can’t pick between the two because they make a whole.
If you could acquire any type of skill in the world, what would it be?
- I would like to be more outgoing.
Do you judge books by their covers?
- Yes and no. A beautiful cover obviously helps, but I go more on what people are saying about the book.
Now for my nominations:
Your 10 questions to answer should you accept the challenge:
- What is your favorite book right now?
- What is your least favorite book genre?
- If you could be friends with any author, who would it be?
- Do you have to finish every book you start?
- What book has inspired you or touched you the most?
- If you could be a character in any book, what book would it be and what part would you play?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Do you believe in UFOs?
- If you were going to get a tattoo right now, what would it be of?
- What is your favorite song right now?
Okay, go! (I swear it’s fun.)