Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is Love Freebie (Romances, swoons, OTPs, kisses, sexy scenes, etc.).
My topic choice is Ten Sports Romances For When You’re Missing the Winter Olympics. I know all of us are loving watching the 2018 Winter Olympics and will miss it when they’re over. That’s why I have come up with several series/books to keep the winter sports love alive after it’s all over.
SKIING / SNOWBOARDING
1. Gravity Series by Sarina Bowen
2. Wilder Series by Jill Shalvis
3. Hold Me by Susan Mallery
4. From Lukov with Love by Maria Zapata
5. Something So Series by Natasha Madison
6. Off-Campus Series by Elle Kennedy
7. Him & WAGS Series by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy
8. WAGS Series by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy
9. Bayard Hockey Series by Kelly Jamieson
10. Chinooks Hockey Team Series by Rachel Gibson
BONUS HOCKEY SERIES
Cold Fury Hockey by Sawyer Bennett
Ivy Years by Sarina Bowen
Brooklyn Bruisers by Sarina Bowen
Aces Hockey by Kelly Jamieson
Taking Shots by Cindi Madsen
Chicago Rebels by Kate Meader