Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Books I Want My Future Children to Read (Or nieces and nephews, Godchildren, etc.).
There will be no future children for me. I already have one precious daughter, so this week will be dedicated to books I want her to read. Some are sooner and some are later books.
1. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
2. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
3. The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
4. The Baby-Sitters Club by Ann M. Martin
5. The Hard Count by Ginger Scott
6. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
7. Bright Side by Kim Holden
8. The Way I Used to Be by Amber Smith
9. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
10. What Happened by Hillary Rodham Clinton