Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Yummy Foods Mentioned In Books (Does a character eat something you’d love? Or maybe the book takes place in a bakery/restaurant that makes yummy things? You could also talk about 10 of your favorite cookbooks if you don’t read foody books.). I’m going to go off topic a little today, and go with Top Ten Romances for Foodies. All of these books are either centered around chefs, bakers, farmers or culinary delights.
1. Beard Science (Winston Brothers, #3)
2. Sweet Addiction (Sweet Addiction, #1)
3. Full Package
4. Sincerely, Carter (Sincerely Carter, #1)
5. Bittersweet (True North, #1)
6. Nuts (Hudson Valley, #1)
7. Cream of the Crop (Hudson Valley, #2)
8. Buns (Hudson Valley, #3)
9. Garden Spells (Waverley Family, #1)
Sarah Addison Allen
10. Sweet on You (Laurel Heights, #6)