I’m back with another tag today! This one is the Anything But Books Tag. A big thanks to the lovely Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions for tagging me!
1. name a cartoon that you love.
I love Wild Kratts because my daughter loves it. She has learned so much about animals and their habitats from this amazing PBS Kids show. To check out Wild Kratts, you can click on this link: http://pbskids.org/wildkratts/videos/.
2. what is your favorite song right now?
Lately, I’ve been listening to Ed Sheeran’s new CD non-stop. I’m really into the song Dive.
3. what could you do for hours that isn’t reading?
There’s something to do besides read? Huh. Well, I guess I could hang out with my friends for hours.
4. what is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by?
This spring I got really into watching the University of Washington Women’s Basketball Team. They were phenomenal. Kelsey Plum and Chantel Osahor were a basketball match made in heaven. I even went to the NCAA play-offs that were held in Seattle. It was so much fun!
5. What is your favorite unnecessarily specific thing to learn about?
Unnecessarily specific. Huh. This one stumps me a bit. Maybe authors? I really like knowing more about them besides what’s on their author blurb. Not stalkerish, but just curious.
6. what is something unusual that you know how to do?
I know how to get up on a wakeboard. I guess that’s not unusual, but I’m pretty boring.
7. name something you made in the last year and show us if you can.
I made my daughter a pair of Seattle Seahawks pajama pants. Sorry, no picture.
8. what is your most recent personal project?
Getting healthy! 2017 has been crazy for me. I’ve already had surgery twice this year. In January, I had uteroscopic kidney stone removal. In April, I had my gallbladder removed. And I may have to have another kidney stone removed soon if it doesn’t pass on its own. Fun times! So my recent personal project has been recovering from all that crap!
9. tell us something that you think about often.
My daughter. Can’t help it. I have to get her from here to there and everything she’s involved with daily. Plus, I’ve been really proud of her lately. (Here’s where I start bragging.) The director of a local premier soccer club called her a “super star” and asked her to try out for his team. That was a nice compliment for her. She also got a speaking part in the second and third grade musical at school “because she has a loud voice”. 🙂 End bragging.
10. give us something that is your favorite.
Modcloth.com. I love their clothes. I love that they have the same clothes/styles for everyone from size XXS to size 4X. Now, if only they were cheaper!
11. say the first thing that pops into your head.
I’m so tired. (And that’s the truth!)