I was nominated by Amy @ Curiouser and Curiouser for The Mystery Blogger Award. (Thanks, Amy!) 🙂
- Include the award image in your post
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog (Amy | Curiouser and Curiouser)
- Mention the creator of the award: Okoto Enigma!
- Tell your readers three things about yourself and answer the questions set by the person who nominated you
- Nominate ten to twenty other bloggers and notify them on their blogs
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice
- Share the link to your best/favorite post!
Three Things About Deanna:
- I once drove the wrong way down a one way street in Bellingham, WA. The first thing I did when I realized it was yell, “I love me!” That phrase stuck for a few years and my friends and I would say it whenever we did something stupid. (Luckily, it was early on a Sunday morning when I did this and I could easily turn into a business’ parking lot to turn around.)
- Everyone calls me Deanna. Very few people shorten this into a nickname. There are a very few people who call me “Dea” – interestingly enough, they’re all male.
- I try to be a really honest person and go with the truth 99% of the time. Lying always catches up with you. Which makes the next fact pretty funny to me. One of my closest friends would call me in college to help her come up with lies because mine were always believable.
1.Why did you start a blog?
It was something I had been throwing around in my mind for a while. My friends encouraged me to go ahead and do it because I was always recommending books they loved to them.
2.What are you most proud of in your life?
My daughter. She’s going to be 9 in a couple of weeks, and I’m so proud of the little person she’s become. I know part of it’s her personality, but I would like to think all the time I’ve spent with her since she was born has helped shape her. If I do one thing important in life, it’s raising her to be a good person.
3.What’s the last film you watched and did you enjoy it?
So we’re watching all of the Star Wars movies at our house right now. My daughter’s really interested in them. The last one I watched with them was Attack of the Clones. I hate to say it, but I didn’t really enjoy it all that much. I’ve watched all of them except Revenge of the Sith. This trilogy within the franchise is my least favorite.
If you could have any super power, what would it be?
To stop myself from saying stupid things in awkward situations!
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hmm…I see myself doing a lot of what I’m doing now. I guess that’s how it is an adult with a child. I’m sure I’ll be working full time, running her to all her activities and spending time with the family. I wish I had something more exciting to say.
- Who is your favorite female popstar and why?
- What is the funnest thing you’ve ever done?
- Where is the coolest place you’ve ever been?
- If you could have one and one author’s ARCs who would it be?
- What celebrity do you think you look the most like?
Ali @ I Wuv Books
Ari @ The Daydreaming Bookworm
Ashley @ What’s She Reading?
Claire @ Art and Soul
Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
Debby @ alwaysbooking
Jessica @ Mud and Stars
Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts
Lois @ My Midnight Musing
Stephanie @ Stephanie’s Book Reviews