I saw the Marry, Kiss or Cliff Book Tag on Anushka’s blog. It sounded like a lot of fun and she invited me to participate. Thanks, Anushka!
- Put names of characters (Male if you’re a female and vice versa or whatever sex you’re attracted to) written in pieces of separate papers in a empty jar or a pen holder.
- Shake the jar.
- Pull out 3 pieces of paper in each round and tell us which character would you marry,kiss or cliff!
- Caine from Four Seconds to Lose (Ten Tiny Breaths, #3)
- Dax from Big Easy Temptation (The Perfect Gentlemen, #3)
- Wes from December (Calendar Girl, #12)
Marry: Wes. He just seems like the best choices. Plus, he’s hot and rich… Not that those things matter. 😉
Kiss: Caine. He’s so sexy and seems like he’d know how to do it well.
Cliff: Dax. I couldn’t really stand him.
- Sean from The Pixie and the Player (Rugby, #2)
- Dillon from Pistol Whipped (Locked & Loaded, #2)
- Drake from Changing Forever (Rains, #2)
Marry: Drake. He’s a really sweet guy.
Kiss: Sean. I don’t know if I could stand being married to him.
Cliff: Dillon. He seemed like an amazing guy, but he was my least favorite of the three, so…
- Lane from Extraordinary Means
- Jake from Sidebarred (The Legal Briefs, #3.5)
- Rafa from Spanish Lessons (Study Abroad, #1)
Marry: Jake. I loved this guy. He’s such a devoted husband and father.
Kiss: Rafa. Hot Spanish guy? Yes, please.
Cliff: Sorry, Lane. I love ya, but I’m not sure what the future holds for you. Just being honest.
- Wes from If You Can’t Take the Heat
- Gannon from Up in Flames (Rosemary Beach, #13)
- Vincent from Cuff Me (New York’s Finest, #3)
Marry: Vincent. He’s got this brooding secretly sweet thing going.
Kiss: Wes. Hot rancher/restaurant owner.
Cliff: Gannon. I don’t think I’d be down with his type of foreplay!
- Spencer from Big Rock
- Matt from Fearless in Love (The Maverick Billionaires, #3)
- Mack from Shine Not Burn
Marry: Mack. There was just something about him I loved.
Kiss: Spencer. So sexy.
Cliff: Matt. No real reason. Sorry, dude.
That was a lot of fun. I’m going to go ahead and tag the following bloggers:
and anyone else who wants to join in!