It’s been an amazing spring in the Pacific Northwest. We’ve been graced with so much sun and warm weather. I love it! It makes this award even more fun to accept. Thank you to Beth @ Reading Every Night (Love that blog name!) for the nomination!
I have to admit, I’ve accepted this award a few times now. I just can’t help myself. Answering questions is so much fun! So bear with me as I accept again and nominate some newer to me bloggers!
The Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you!
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and let them know they were nominated.
- Ask the nominees 11 questions
Answers to Beth’s Questions:
1.What book would you recommend to everyone, because it’s so amazing?
2. If you could pick one book to read again as if for the first time what would it be?
3. Favorite comfort food?
It’s a toss up between homemade macaroni and cheese or homemade chocolate chip cookies.
4. Favorite quote?
Kim Holden, Bright Side
5. Best and worst book-to-film adaptations you’ve seen?
Worst: Fifty Shades of Grey
Best: Game of Thrones
6. What’s your favorite book so far that you’ve read in 2016?
I have so many of them!!! It’s so unfair to pick one, but I will. My most recent is FREE on Wattpad.
7. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Honestly, I love living in western Washington. I love all the green, the bodies of water and the beautiful mountains. If I couldn’t live here, maybe a Hawaiian island or on the Oregon Coast.
8. What is your favorite thing to do with your spare time, other than reading?
I love hanging out with my friends and reminiscing about old times.
9. If you could go back in time and change one thing in your life, what would it be?
I would go back and join a gym with aerobics classes sooner after my daughter was born.
10. Has blogging been different to, or exactly as you pictured it being?
It definitely takes up more time than I expected, but that’s all on me. I need to be better at spreading out my posts and not reviewing EVERY book I read.
11. What has been the most positive thing that’s happened to you this week?
Well, it’s been a pretty boring week. The most positive thing was probably getting to spend some alone time with my husband while my daughter was at a sleepover.
My Questions for You:
- What inspired your blog name?
- If you had to create a superlative for your blog what would it be? The blog most likely to…
- Which book has inspired you the most?
- What book would you tell me to not bother reading?
- Are you writing your own book?
- Favorite book character?
- Who was the last book boyfriend or girlfriend you fell in love with?
- How many minutes/hours do you read a day?
- What’s your favorite snack while reading?
- What influences whether you read a book or not?
- Do you like to read out loud?
Thanks again for the nomination, Beth!