I saw the 100 Questions No One Ever Asks Tag on Amy’s blog, Curiouser & Curiouser and thought it looked like a lot of fun. I decide to do it, so get ready to learn a little more about me.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open. I have no door on my closet. It’s in a bathroom off my bedroom, which also has no door.
2. Do you take the shampoo or conditioner bottles from hotels?
Yes. Lol. I give them to my mom.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I don’t have a top sheet on my bed at home, but when I’m staying somewhere that has them, out. I hate the feeling of my feet being trapped.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes. They’re great for grocery lists or things I need to remember.
6. Do you cut out coupons but never use them?
I used to do that a lot. Now, I just use the Safeway (local grocery store) coupon app. They automatically get used then.
7. Would you rather be attacked by big bear or bees?
I swell up when stung by bees, so I’ll go with bear.
8. Do you have freckles?
Yes, a few on my nose.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When I ask someone if they want to do something with me and they say, “Maybe.” Maybe means no, people. Just say no. Make a commitment either way.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Yes. My Fitbit does it for me!
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
No. I have peed in the sand dunes before, though.
13. What about pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance when there is no music playing?
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
This could be interpreted a couple of different ways…
I’m married, so one.
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your song of the week?
Hands to Myself by Selena Gomez. (I need some new music to listen to. Give me some ideas in the comments section, please!)
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Depends on their skin coloring. As long as they look good in it, why not rock it.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Unfortunately, yes. Well, they’re in the background. I have an 8 year-old.
21. What’s your least favorite movie?
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had any?
In my backyard so I could get to it.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup and mustard mixed together.
25. What is your favourite food?
Homemade chocolate chip cookies.
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Dirty Dancing, Step-Brothers, Pitch Perfect 1 & 2, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Footloose, Sweet Home Alabama, anything funny.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My daughter just gave me a kiss when I dropped her off at school.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Yes, I was a Brownie and a Junior.
29. Would you ever strip or pose naked in a magazine?
Heck no. No one wants to see that.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
Last week I wrote a note to pick my daughter up early from school.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
If you count being able to drive it to the dealership where they change it for me. Otherwise, no.
32. Ever got a speeding ticket?
Yes, once in Arizona. I don’t really count it, though; because I took a traffic safety class and it never went on my driving record.
33. Ever ran out of
Yes, right next to the gas station. So dumb!
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Peanut butter and jelly or grilled cheese. It’s a toss up.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
36. What is your usual bedtime?
37. Are you lazy?
If you counting sitting to read lazy, then yes. Otherwise, no.
38. When you were a kid what did you dress up as for Halloween?
All I can remember is a clown because my mom made the costume and I still have it.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
Just English fluently, but I did take 3 years of Spanish like 20 years ago.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Yes. Us Weekly and Cooking Light.
42. Which are better, legos or Lincoln logs?
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Which is better Leno or Letterman?
Going with Fallon for this one. Sorry.
45. Ever watch soap operas?
Yes, I used to watch Guiding Light with my mom when I was a kid. I watched Days of Ours Lives for a while when my daughter was baby.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you ever dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
When my daughter was 4, so like 4 years ago.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
I love musicals. The last one I saw was The Sound of Music.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eaten a Pierogi?
Yes! At the state fair. Love the veggie one.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Canteloupe and Pineapple.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a teacher.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever had a deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
Sometimes. I’m not consistent.
60. Wear slippers?
Yes, right now in fact.
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
A t-shirt and pajama pants.
63. First concert?
The New Edition Reunion Tour
64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever heard of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes. I tap danced from 5 to 17 year-old.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Commissioning Manager. (I cheated. That’s my husband’s title now.)
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Ed Sheeran last year in Portland, OR. So good!
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
I do okay.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
Most of the time.
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
I had a DJ at mine, but a live band would be super cool!
87. Ever won a contest?
Yes! If you count winning books.
88. Ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better, black or green olives?
I don’t really like olives, but if I had to choose, black.
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I can’t do either.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
A home library. I don’t have one, but that would be cool.
92. Do you want to get married?
93. If married how long have you been married?
9 years, but we’ve been together for 15 years.
94. Who was your HS crush?
I refuse to tell! 😉
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No, never have.
96. Do you have kids?
Yes, one 8 year-old daughter.
97. Do you want kids?
Yes, but only the one I already have.
98. What’s your favourite colour?
Turquoise or pink.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
One of my best friend moves in a week and I already miss her. We’ve been best friends for 27 years.
100. Who are you going to tag to do this post next?
Go for it, everyone!