Thank you to Laura @ LaLa’s Blog for tagging me for The Characters Book Tag. This tag was originally a booktube tag created by Jeremysepicreads and MariaMuses. You can find the original tag videos here and here.
I watched both videos and here are what I believe to be the rules:
- Pick 10 books off of your bookshelf.
- You must own the books.
- You must have read the books.
- No e-book versions.
- You can only use each book once to answer one question.
Here are the 10 books I randomly chose off the bookcase.
1. Who is the best kick-ass character?
Eve Dallas from Naked in Death. Girl knows how to catch a killer and make them pay. I love how she doesn’t take crap from anyone.
2. Which character do you most dislike?
Hilly Holbrook in The Help. Actually, any of the rude and mean characters in this book would do.
3. If you could date any fictional character who would it be and why?
Out of the books I chose, I would go with Garrett Graham from The Deal. While he may be cocky he proved himself to be a good guy. And he’s a hot hockey player.
4. If you could change a character in any way what would it be?
I would make Georgie from Landline go with her family instead of staying behind.
5. What character to you made all of the wrong choices that didn’t add anything to the book?
Tough one. I’ll go with Rebecca’s parents in Like It Never Happened. They seemed like jerky parents who cared about the wrong things. Their presence in the book didn’t add that much to me.
6. Out of the five books (you have left?) which character was the best villain whom you love to hate?
Valentine Morgenstern in City of Bones. He was a horrible, horrible dude.
7. Favorite sidekick character with the most heart?
Jacob Black from Twilight because he loved Bella. That gives him the most heart, right? 😉
8. What is your favorite fictional romantic relationship?
Matthew and Dee from Tamed.
9. What character did you think was the strongest?
Shea Bentley from A Stone in the Sea. She was fiercely trying to protect her daughter.
10. Best protagonist?
Janie Jenkins from Dear Daughter. Imagine a snarky Paris Hilton that just spent ten years in jail for allegedly killing her own mother.
That was fun! Obviously my answers would be different if I could just pick any book I wanted to but this was cool. I’m going to pass on the fun by tagging:
Claire @ Art and Soul
Erika @ Erika in Bookventureland
Giselle @ Hardwork Boulevard
Jenna @ Reading with Jenna
Jesse @ Books at Dawn
Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts
Raven @ Dreamy Addictions