1. Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions the nomination has provided.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees.
What is your favorite book from childhood?
I don’t have one favorite. I do remember my mom reading to us The Boxcar Children and Little House on the Prairie. I loved those series.
Would you consider joining Booktube?
Any festivals that you are planning on attending this or next year?
Book festivals or regular festivals? I don’t have any planned either way.
What young adult series is your all time favorite?
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
What book character would you switch lives with?
I know I’m not really answering the question correctly, but I wouldn’t change places with any of them. Why? Well, they all almost always go through something hard / bad / horrific / painful and I think I’ll stick with my own uneventful life. 😉
Do you use a journal to write down your thoughts when reading?
I did in my teens and college years. I don’t now, but I probably should.
What is your favorite place to read?
Our brown leather Costco chair that reclines.
If you’ve already received this award or don’t feel like doing this, feel free to ignore my tag.
Alex @ Alextheshadowgirl’s Blog
Claire @ Art and Soul
Maren @ The Worn Bookmark
Megan @ Little Blog of Books
Raven @ Dreamy Addictions
Stephanie @ Stephanie’s Book Reviews
- Name one song that fits the book you’re reading right now (Tell us the book, too!).
- Have you ever looked up a band and/or song after reading about it in a book?
- On average, how long does it take you to read a book?
- Who is your favorite author?
- Would you ever name a pet after a fictional character? Which one?
- Are you planning on writing your own novel?
- Do you like your books (no matter what genre) to have a romance in them?