I was tagged for the Be Thankful Challenge by the lovely Dimple @ enthrallingdimple. If you haven’t checked out her blog, do it! Not only is her site beautiful but it has a ton of fun stuff to read. You can check out her post for this challenge here.
Share this image in your blog post.
Write about 5 people in your life you are thankful for.
Write about 5 things in 2015 that you are thankful for.
Spread the love and challenge 5 other blogs to take part.
Five People I Am Thankful For:
- The woman who gave birth to me. Without her tough decisions I wouldn’t be who I am today.
- My adoptive parents who raised me and love me as their own. They are and have been my “real” parents since I was born. Same with my sister.
- My amazing husband, Jason, for getting me and loving me for who I am. I couldn’t imagine a better partner for this life.
- My beautiful, talented, smart, fun, good, loving daughter. (I’m totally bragging here!) I’m so lucky to have such a sweet girl in my life.
- My friends. I’ll start with my BFF Melissa. She’s always had my back since 5th grade. She’s defended my honor more than once with a slap. I also really appreciate the fact that we have the same body type and can complain together. Next, there’s my BFF Jaime. We’ve been friends since we got in trouble for passing notes (or actually stick figure drawings) back and forth our sophomore year of high school. Then there are all my “mommy” friends. Without them, the last seven years of my life would have completely sucked. Next, are my new blogger friends. Thanks for making books even more fun to read and talk about! Last, but not least, I’m thankful for my follower friends. Thanks for reading all of my ramblings and (hopefully) not getting too bored. 😉
Five I’m Thankful For In 2015:
- Good health. There have been some scary health problems in my extended family over the past couple of years. I’m thankful that everyone seems to be happy and healthy at this point.
- Running water. I am always thankful for clean running water. It tastes good, allows us to bathe and have working toilets. I’m big on toilets.
- Books! I’m thankful for all of the authors that write books. Without them, I would be REALLY bored.
- Comedy — especially the movie Pitch Perfect 2. It was such a joy to laugh so hard I cried with my BFF while watching it.
- Being a stay-at-home mom. It’s been almost 8 years now and I appreciate every moment of it. The fact that I can be there for my daughter any time she needs me fills my heart with joy. I appreciate that my husband supports this and us.
Five Nominations For This Challenge:
Erika @ Erika in Bookventureland
Giselle @ Hardwork Boulevard
Jesse @ Books at Dawn
Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts
Kelly @ Here’s to Happy Endings
And I’m thankful you took the time to read this! 🙂