Once again, I’m thanking the lovely Giselle @ Hardwork Boulevard for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. If you still haven’t check out her blog, do it now! She gives amazing reviews.
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- I played fastpitch (softball) and basketball for my high school. I wasn’t the best player, but I was good enough to make the team!
- I have a Bachelor of Science in Food and Nutrition Management. Before I became a professional mom, I was the Nutrition Services Operations Manager for a local school district.
- I love peanut butter. I ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches every day in Kindergarten. It’s even better when mixed with chocolate. Yum!
- My husband likes to tease me about the TV shows I watch but then he becomes addicted to them, too. Think Awkward, The Mindy Project, New Girl. He never did like The Secret Life of the American Teenager, though.
- Speaking of The Mindy Project, my best friend swears that if we never got married and had kids we would be Mindy. Well, I would be Mindy and she would be my funny, cool friend. Interesting how she made me be the slightly crazy one, right?
- I’ve been to the following concerts: The New Edition Reunion Tour, Britney Spears (twice), Pentatonix (four times), Lady Gaga, Ed Sheeran, New Kids on the Block (with 98 Degrees and Boyz II Men), Guttermouth, Pennywise, The Dixie Chicks, Lilith Fair and three KUBE 93 Summer Jams with assorted artists.
- The summer after my Senior year of high school, my best friend and I watched the movie Dirty Dancing almost every day. We actually went to see the musical when it came to Seattle this fall. We spent the entire time before and at intermission in our seats on Facebook quoting the movie back and forth. We thought we were pretty funny. I don’t think anyone else probably did. But, hey, “I carried a watermelon.”
So, those are some facts about me. Next, it’s your turn!
Aentee @ Read at Midnight
Alyssa @ Alyssa is Reading
Ally @ I Wuv Books
Analee @ Book Snacks
Ashley @ What’s She Reading?
Audrey @ Forwards and Bookwords
Brittany @ brittanymariereads
Erika & Miedjel @ Partners in Books
Jesse @ Books at Dawn
Jessica @ Mud and Stars
Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts
Kristy @ Kristy Reads
Maria @ Marwhal Reads
Paige @ Page by Paige
Syc @ The Lit(erature) Mermaid