I would like to thank Hard Work Boulevard for nominating A Novel Glimpse for the Sisterhood of The World Bloggers Award. It’s awesome to have fellow bloggers take in interest in the blog and nominate it for these fun awards. It helps other blog writers and readers get to know me a little better, while I get to know them.
By accepting this award, the rules to be followed are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger has given you.
- Nominate ten other bloggers
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Here it goes…
What kind of sickness have you lied about so you wouldn’t have to go to work or school?
- I can neither confirm nor deny that I may or may not have had food poisoning one time back in college and “had” to call in sick.
What is your favorite opening line in a book or movie?
- I honestly can’t answer this one. I read so much I can’t remember. I know there have been some good ones. I can remember my favorite last line in a book, though. It was from Maggie Stiefvater‘s The Raven Boys. I would tell you what it is, but it would completely ruin the book for anyone that hasn’t read it.
What was the last picture you took with your phone?
- Yikes! It was a picture of the back end of my dad’s car. He had a medical emergency the other day and backed his car into a wall. (Don’t worry, it wasn’t bad and he’s okay.)
Who would play you in a movie?
- Hmm….Well, if it was a movie already made, I would want to play Janie in Girls Just Want to Have Fun or Becca in Pitch Perfect. If it was a movie that hasn’t been made, I’d say Ugly Love, the movie they’re making of Colleen Hoover‘s book.
Last thing you bought?
- Groceries. Exciting, huh?
If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- I couldn’t think of a good one, so my daughter suggested ice powers like Elsa. Lol. I think it sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. I also hate being cold. Maybe I should say the power to heal people. That would be awesome.
What is your favorite indulgence?
- Sweets! Especially cookies. I can’t keep them in the house.
Name three things you could not live without.
- My family & friends, books, running water (which I say includes a toilet!).
If you were deserted on an island, one person you would like to take with you? It could be fictional or not.
- Just one!?!?! My husband. I feel like he would be handy. But I want to take my daughter, too! Dang it!
Your favorite childhood game/s?
- Life. I loved that game. I think it was the whole getting to marry someone and add little baby pegs to my car.
Now, here are the blogs I nominate to the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award. I know, I know. There aren’t 10, but I was running short on time, so this will have to do. 😉
Kelly @ Here’s to Happy Endings
Beth @ My Ink & Wit
Erika @ Erika in Bookventureland
Pooja @ Dreamy Romance Book Blog
Warisha @ Warisha Reads
Skylee @ The Night Girl
My questions for you:
- Name the person you would most like to read a memoir of and why.
- What book are you most looking forward to being released this summer?
- Do you like sharing paperback/hardback books with others?
- If you wrote a book, what would it be about?
- Who is your ultimate book boyfriend?
- How long does it usually take you to read a book?
- Do you like being book tagged? Why or why not?
- Do you believe unicorns exist?
- Which celebrity do you wish was your best friend?
- What is your favorite song at the moment?